Our objective is to identify and present finance & accounting and change & transformation candidates with the skills, capabilities and experience you need.
We aim to do this within the timescales demanded by your business. We take the time to understand exactly who you need and who would best fit into your team, and we apply a range of resources to help you meet your talent sourcing objectives, including our expert team of consultants, extensive candidate database and uniquely specialised knowledge of your market.
To manage your expectations of the service you will receive from us we have developed our Client Charter:
- Understanding your business need: We gain a detailed understanding of the talent you need, why the candidate profile is important to you and what you need the talent to deliver within your organisation
- Applying our expertise to your challenge: You will benefit from our market knowledge as we assist with the development and/or revision of your job specification
- Being up-front and transparent with you: If the candidates with the skills you are seeking are not available within your budget, or having understood your hiring objectives we believe that there is an alternative solution, we will tell you
- Developing your plan: Having developed and finalised a job description for the specific candidates you need, we will agree a plan that details the part each of us plays in the process, the timelines and milestones
- Matching people to people: We present you with a shortlist of people who can all do the job – that’s the science. The art is matching people with people and finding you the people you want to spend your working hours with. We take pride in that.
- Keeping you updated: Once the recruitment process begins, we communicate, reporting regularly on our progress against agreed milestones and objectives to keep you updated. We also ensure that you are aware of changing market conditions and the impact they may have on your recruitment campaign
- Offering you balanced candidate appraisals: As we start to assemble a shortlist, we will provide an in-depth briefing by highlighting the strengths, suitability, culture and fit of each candidate. Our balanced appraisal will also flag any additional features of each candidate to make you aware of all of their strengths and weaknesses
- Delivering you candidate insights and feedback: Sourcing top talent is a two-way process, and many skills areas are candidate-driven, particularly when a market is very active and when searching for hard-to-source skills. We help you to sell your opportunity to each individual candidate, because we know what the candidate is likely to be seeking.
Our role is to help you to fill your vacancies and deliver on your business objectives. Whatever the outcome, we aim to ensure you and the candidates benefit from your recruitment experience. And you will be joining our extended network of people who we encourage to interact, exchange contacts, and share knowledge.
Can’t find what you are looking for, or want to talk to one of our consultants about your next vacancy posting? Contact us now.