Are you an experienced CFO with a background in early stage businesses? We are partnering with an exciting tech start-up as they embark on a search for their new finance leader. This business has an innovative and dare I say, unique product set which will enable retailers, manufacturers and logistics firms to generate significant improvements in profits.
If you’ve been a CFO in a similar environment, you will know what to expect. One moment you are doing a high-level presentation for the board, and the next you are popping to the shops to buy stamps for the invoices. Big egos need not apply.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business partnering an incredibly high caliber board
- Preparing a best in class suite of management reports
- Helping to secure Series A investment in 2018
- Oversight of all reporting – management, financial and statutory
- Business planning to drive revenue and deliver growth
- Managing all aspects of finance and accounting
- Acting as the guardian of risk, implementing controls, cash management, driving rigor
The ideal candidate will fit most or all of the below profile:
- An experienced early stage business CFO
- Experienced and adept at raising finance from PE / VC houses
- Excellent in person with strong communication skills and a commercial outlook
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong core finance skills and a hands on attitude
- A background in high tech or SAAS businesses
This is a really exciting opportunity to get into something at an early stage and play a key part in the development of what will be a major player. The leadership team have a phenomenal pedigree and are looking for a CFO who can be a key part of the elite group that lead this business forward. Apply today for immediate interview.