A hotel group is looking for a Commercial Accounting Manager to join their head office team to provide insight into business performance through analysis of KPI’s and results. The Commercial Accounting Manager will business partner with non-finance teams to support with the P&L, providing short to long term strategic decision support.
- New system implementation including review and improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with Marketing, Revenue, HR and Operations
- Revenue forecasting & reporting
- Daily, weekly & monthly operational stats preparation
- Reporting performance
- Contributing to ongoing revenue strategy
- Design and implement processes and controls
- Reporting revenue stats
- Accounting review
- Dealing with Operational suppliers & ensuring correct accounting balances on supplier accounts as well as correct amount invoiced
- Weekly review of Operational supplier positions and invoicing
- Audit of franchisees
- Automation & process improvements
- Full & Half Year Results & Audit PLC/UK Ltd – Involvement
- Qualified accountant – (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Good management accounts expereince
- Previous experience business partnering with different head of departments.
If you are looking for an exciting commercial business partnering role working for a global FTSE business then please apply now.