Global Accounting Network are currently representing a rapidly growing, PE backed business in London. They are subscription based with incredibly loyal customers who offer high levels of repeat revenues.
The client requires a Commercial Finance Analyst for 3-6 months, with a potential for the role to go temp to perm.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will report into the Commercial Finance Manager, but also have exposure into a private-equity environment and PE stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop weekly flash trading reports
- Produce the relevant analysis on the trade reports to present in the weekly trade meeting
- Produce monthly board reports and assist with investment papers
- Business partner across the group to assist in the preparation of the group’s budgeting and forecasting process
- Continuously drive improvements in both processes and policies to allow more informed business decisions to be made
- Ad hoc responsibilities and projects. (External financing and M&A)
- Qualified Accountant with some industry experience
- Ideally retail or e-commerce experience
- Ability to build relationships with both finance and non-finance, internal and external stakeholders
- Strong excel and ideally SQL knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and pick things up quickly