Our client is a global business advisory firm, in search of a Director, Corporate Finance – Transactions.
The Corporate Finance team plays a key role in the company and has particular experience in the Consumer sector including Tourism, Hospitality, Leisure, and Retail.
- Managing the day to day responsibilities for transactions and other projects
- Managing the production and review of complex financial models for transactions
- Reviewing and critically analysing sets of financial accounts
- Undertaking valuations of businesses
- Conducting negotiations
- Maintaining and building a client network
- Playing a lead role in business development initiatives in specific sectors
- Overseeing and directing client meetings
- Assisting the senior team with the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Assisting in practice development projects
- Playing a key role in the management of the team including resourcing & recruitment
Background & Qualifications:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with first time passes
- Coming from a leading practice firm
- 6 years + of post qualification proven experience in Corporate Finance
- Proven track record of managing transactions
- Experience of both mainstream and complex or special situations in M&A transactions
- Degree qualified (2.1 or above) and a minimum of 320 UCAS points
- Strong Microsoft Office skills essential; in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Get in touch if you believe you fit the right profile for this opportunity.