An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly numerate and analytical individual to join a gambling organisation as a Finance Analyst. As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for providing high quality analytics and insight across the business areas internationally.
- Preparation of KPI dashboards and reports
- Identifying key business trends and insights
- Market share report preparation
- Business performance information preparation and presentation
- Analyse and report on demand, staffing and labour activity
- Analyse gaming operations and efficency
- Customer segment trend reporting
- Revenue reporting
- Probability modelling
- Profitability and market spend analysis
- Numerical undergraduate degree 2:1 minimum achievement
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex data
- Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of microsfot applications
- A solid understanding of statistics and probability
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- An understanding of casino games would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn in a finance analyst role working for a leading gaming and gambling organisation then please apply now!