Global Accounting Network is currently partnering with a PE backed, multi-site hospitality business who operate across 300 locations throughout the UK. They are currently going through a great period of sustained growth, both organic and through acquisition.
They are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team and drive the group finance function forward. This role reports directly into FD but has very clear visibility and interaction with the CEO, CFO and Directors around the business in multiple business channels.
This is a 3-month role covering whilst they hire the long-term permanent candidate. There is potential for this to be a temp to perm role.
This role is commercially focused and covers all aspects of FP&A with ad hoc analysis and preparation of presentations for PE investors and senior management.
- Take an active role in the quarterly reforecasting and annual budget process for the group
- Build new templates, challenge existing processes, cash flow modelling etc
- Preparation of the monthly board pack and presentation
- Preparation of weekly reporting to challenge the performance of the business
- Provide reporting on key P&L lines of the brands (sales/ margin/ labour) to enable the Brand FD to make the correct commercial decisions.
- Scenario analysis & modelling of metrics regarding potential new site roll-outs or refurbishment etc
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial awareness
- Ideally retail or multi-site experience
- Strong Excel & modelling abilities
- Ideally previous experience using Cognos