Global Accounting Network has partnered with a boutique trading company in South East London to secure the latest addition to their growing team – a Finance Business Partner within the Business Development division.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to come into a newly created role and make it their own, with a broad set of responsibilities to deliver on, and a longer-term view of building a team around this position.
The role is split into two main components; looking after a small portfolio of companies, and working on analysis and due diligence for investments opportunities.
- End to end accounting for a small collection of start-up businesses
- VAT return completion
- Coordination with central finance department over group recharges and reconciliations for intercompany balances and group accounts consolidations
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Presenting senior leadership team with financial information and updates
- Due diligence & analysis for investment opportunities
Successful candidates will match all, or most of the following
- Qualified accountant
- Experienced ownership of management accounts in an SME environment
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Experience with Sage (preferably X3)
- Experience completing and submitting VAT returns