Global Accounting Network are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a start-up Media business based in Central London. My client has grown quickly over the past couple of years and are forecasting further growth. They are looking to bring in a Finance Manager to help deliver this, and to enable further growth.
This is a broad role, and is a true “top to bottom” finance position, with the individual being responsible for providing finance support to the founders of the business with regard to decision making, but also, as an example, chasing debtor payments.
Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Day to day running of the finance function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budget and monitoring cost and revenue against
- Cash flow forecasting
- Establishing robust and efficient controls
- Financial modelling
- Business partnering with non-finance areas of the business
The ideal profile for this individual will be:
- Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Someone with a desire to work in a fast paced, fast growth, start-up environment
- Technically strong, but also commercially minded
This is great role for someone who wants to be working in a start-up environment, and is excited about helping to grow a business from an early stage where their decisions and contributions will help to build and define a company.