Global Accounting Network are currently recruiting a Finance Manager role for a Global PR/Marketing business based in Central London.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity of autonomy and ownership – a sole charge role reporting to the global finance team CFO, who is based in the US.
Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Support European MD on financial matters including pricing, contracts and other ad hoc requirements
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Prepare UK financial reporting including internal management reporting and external/statutory reporting which will include VAT Returns
- Manage cash flow, vendor payments, credit card management and Credit Control
- You will oversee external accounting advisors and processes. Including annual audit
The ideal profile for this individual will be:
- Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experienced in all aspects of finance
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a step into a role which has true ownership. You will be part of a tight knit team based in London where the culture is fantastic.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity please get in touch.