A leading consumer organisation is looking for an interim Financial Accountant to support them on a 3-6month interim period during a period of exciting change and development. They are looking for a bright and collaborative qualified accountant with experience in IFRS and Statutory reporting who is able to confidently hit the ground running.
- Complete statutory financial statements according to IFRS guidelines
- Delivery Financial Reporting to the Group
- Manage treasury operation and cash flow management
- Reporting and submission of financial plans and forecasts
- Calculate and match HR related accruals
- Ensure internal processes are defined and compliant
- Transfer pricing
- ACA Qualified
- 2+ years post qualified experience
- Proven experience in producing statutory accounts
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting guidelines
- Experience in using an ERP system is essential, SAP would be helpful
- Strong and competent SAP and PowerPoint user
This is an exciting opportunity for an immediately available financial accountant and proven in working as an interim to work in a well renowned organisation during an exciting period of change. Please apply now for an ASAP call back!