Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with an international real estate development business in their search for a Financial Controller on an interim basis.
The business is growing rapidly as the development enters the next phase. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual to work within a global organisation and add some real value whilst they look for the long term permanent candidate.
This role will report directly into the FD/CFO and will be responsible for the management of the accounts on behalf of the business. It will be managing a team of 5 with a view to developing the internal talent and driving continuous improvements.
- Oversee the Accounting function
- Manage the month end function
- Deliver 20+ sets of annual accounts
- Spearhead a project to tidy up existing records
- Produce the consolidated quarterly management accounts
- Produce the annual accounts and liaise with the auditors
- Challenge existing accounting processes and financial controls
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally 2+ Years in similar role
- Must speak Mandarin
- Previous management experience
- Prior experience within Commercial Real Estate or Property Development
- Strong technical and year end experience