Global Accounting Network are currently representing a globally recognized media business in their search for an interim Financial Controller.
The role is reporting into the CFO and will take full control of the financial data, managing a lean team and providing financial guidance to the business. This is very much a Financial Controller at an operating company level rather than pulling together group figures.
- Production of monthly board accounts including reconciliations and setting up the board report
- Ensuring deadlines are met for group reporting, including monthly, quarterly forecasting and budgeting
- Manage the AP/AR functions
- Responsible for statutory accounts
- Analyse the business KPI’s and provide guidance to senior leadership
- Offer assistance for the upcoming finance transformation project
- Take ownership of internal controls and financial procedures, ensuring they are all up to date and correct
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent
- Experience in a senior financial-management role,
- Experience with SOX preferable
- Prior experience managing AP, AR etc
- Ideally some media/marketing/advertising experience