Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with a high-growth, luxury fashion retailer based in West London to help recruit for a Financial Controller position to join as the number one in finance for the organisation. This role will be responsible for leading the finance function, as well as taking on responsibility for day to day operations.
This person will be getting involved both in the detail and will also be required to “roll up their sleeves”. They will also be getting involved in high level work – including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysing trends.
Some of the responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing company accounts and management accounts
- Managing cash flow for the business
- Partnering with non-finance and working closely with the leadership team for the business
- Processing and paying invoices
- Reporting to the CEO and Board Members with timely and accurate financial information
- Suggesting updates and improvements to accounting systems
- General process improvement mindset as this person will be leading improvements to the finance function across the organisation
The ideal candidate profile for the position will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in a small business and dealing with the challenges and opportunities that this involves
- Experience working within the retail/fashion/luxury space is a must have
- Strong organisational skills, as well as time management