Our client is a FTSE100 Technology business that is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their high growth company. If you are looking to join a high growth business with a start-up culture, then this could be your new challenge.
The FP&A Analyst role is forward looking and focused on building up and maintaining relationships with finance and non-finance senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Financial control team/Business support to implement improvements in the month end processes and enhance the quality of reporting and controls to necessary standards
- Be a key contributor to the forecast/ budget cycles and 5-year plan
- Support Head of FP&A in all aspects of Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis
- Improve analytical tools to provide better driver/variance/trend analysis at customer, product and transaction levels
- Timely production of the monthly management reporting packs
- Contribute towards the success of the FP&A team by developing and driving month end/forecast processes to support the business deliver double digit EBITDA growth
- Owning the collation and review of monthly commentary
- Implement processes
- Ad-hoc queries
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or international equivalent)
- Knowledge of the month end close process
- Experienced gained in a business FP&A function
- Experience in a complex, high volume global business