Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with an internationally renowned software business who are based in west London. They are in the market for a Financial Accountant who speaks fluent French and ideally has direct exposure working within an accounting capacity in France.
The business has a brilliant office environment with a passion for innovation. They invest in their staff, offering ways to develop people’s experiences both professionally and personally.
This role reports to the Finance Director and is solely responsible for all of the accounting functions for the French speaking regions and EMEA.
- Completion of balance sheet recs for all EMEA entities
- Correct processing of daily transactions in the GL for all EMEA entities
- Completion of all cash recs on a monthly basis
- Assist with VAT and tax accounting
- Provide commentary and analysis on monthly results for EMEA entities
- Assist users with correct system use – JD Edwards
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Full responsibility for relevant SOX controls and compliance
- Ultimately in charge of EMEA meeting all monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines for EMEA region
- Qualified Accountant
- Fluent in French is essential
- Ideally worked within France as this role will be reporting under French legislation and laws
- Ideally previous experience within a US listed business (SOX experience and quarterly reporting)
- Ideally worked within a Software or tech business