An FMCG organisation is currently looking to hire an interim group financial accountant on a 6 month basis. The role is sitting in their finance team supporting with preparing financial statements and doing group consolidations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated group results and reporting to investors.
- Financial reporting including compliance
- Support with external audits including planning and delivery.
- Group support in technical accounting matters
- Partner non-finance staff on the accounting impact of business decisions
Key requirements include:
- Qualified Accountant, Big 4 ACA or CA equivalent
- Previous experience within FMCG , Consumer Goods or Retail is desirable
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- Experience in doing group consolidations is essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Very strong technical accounting skills including experience and knowledge of IFRS
If you have the requirements listed and are looking for an interesting financial accountant role then please apply now