A Multi-national manufacturing business is looking to set up its group finance function in London and needs some interim support.
You will be responsible for consolidation and reporting of the regional units with the analysis of the financial information and advisory on development and deviations to executive management. You will also supervise the off-site accounting for the regional entities, as well as working with our manufacturing entities in ensuring reports, analysis and financial processes are accurate and in place for the Group.
- Group consolidation of the regional entities under IFRS and US-GAAP standards
- Update and maintain accounting standards (accounting manuals) centrally for the group under IFRS
- Support auditors during the annual auditing process
- Prepare the periodic financial reports with variance analysis and commentaries to the management team and ability to oversee the data for completeness & consistency, challenge it when appropriate and prepare corrections together with the regional teams and consolidate the regional data packs in Hyperion
- Advise and train the regional and country teams in correct use of accounts and the technical treatment of transactions in Hyperion.
- Interprets and communicates financial data to non-financial managers
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Experience of operating in an international Finance function, preferably in a medium to large matrix structure
- Experience in preparing consolidated reports under the IFRS and US-GAAP standards
- A high level of numeracy and IT proficiency with strong skills in Hyperion
- Ability to provide training in Hyperion and guidance on accounting standards to the regional Finance teams
- Ability to maintain and establish and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, across the Regional Finance teams and with non-Finance members of staff