Our client is a well-established, tech start up, already with an international presence, that has been steadily growing over recent years. They are now extremely well placed to capitalise upon the foundations that they have laid down, and push forward to a period of rapid revenue growth.
This position will be ideally suited to a recently qualified accountant with an entrepreneurial outlook, who is looking for an extremely fast paced environment where their hard work will be rewarded.
The right candidate will match all or most of the following
- Recently qualified accountant
- Experience of producing monthly management accounts in an international business
- Knowledgeable SAP user and skilled Excel operator
- Demonstrable track record of meeting tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts, with variance against budget and full commentary
- Production of the monthly reporting pack, with reconciled control accounts
- Prepayment and Accrual reconciliations
- Analysis of business KPI’s and reporting thereon
- Assistance with audit process
- Management of 2 members of staff