Our client is in search of a Management Reporting Analyst who will ideally be a newly qualified accountant from a top 10 practice. As the Management reporting accountant, you will take primary responsibility for the production of monthly management information and reports and will be closely involved in all budgeting aspects for the Organisation and working closely with key stakeholders in the monthly maintenance of their budgets.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of the monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare year-end files for the auditors and assist with year-end schedules and reconciliations
- Assist the Group Finance Manager during the audit process
- Assist the Group Finance Manager during the budgeting and reforecasting process
The ideal candidate will have the majority of the below
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Good academics
- Strong Excel skills
- In-depth experience of handling budgeting and audit processes
If you are a newly qualified accountant in practice doing audit on large matrix organisations then this is an ideal opportunity for you to get into industry and work for a global organisation and add value to your career.