Our client, a London-based global business, has been undertaking a number of changes over the last few months and is now reviewing its global cost centre reporting.
They need someone who can lead the project, gather data on the current systems and dimension structure, recommend changes, create dimension mapping tables and work with the current systems team to implement the plan by end of December 2017.
You will be required to:
- Project manage and successfully implement ERP data into Business Objects data warehouse by end of December 2017
- Document ERP platform systems, instances, installations, volume supported, data model, dimension structure and values being captured and used in the fields
- Map common dimensions and measures across the platforms, as well as perform a Gap analysis and needs identification
- Evaluate existing reporting for our needs and if necessary design and set up financial reporting in BO for central function stakeholder requirements, including dashboards
- Review existing cost centre structure and make recommendations to change to fit new business structure and reporting requirements. Implement the changes and ensure alignment of HR and payroll systems as appropriate
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience of Project Management with ERP financial systems implementations to data warehouse
- Change management and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in various disciplines
- Accounting background with good understanding of requirements for cost centre and dimension for financial reporting, including product and project cost management
- Experience of report writing in Business Object
- Excellent Excel skills to enable set up of mapping tables for the systems