This is a superb opportunity to join a fast growth, listed Technology business based in Central London.
The role is diverse and will provide the next step if you are currently confined to statutory reporting alone.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts
- Forecasting/ budgeting and providing valuable comment on key business drivers
- Statutory reporting (IFRS)
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Risk management and contributing towards the maintenance of strong internal controls (including SOX)
This is an opportunity to join a business that put their employee’s development at the forefront of priority.
This role will work closely with an extremely accomplished Finance Director and wider team.
The culture is superb! It is dress down, innovative and most importantly an outstanding product. They are looking for forward thinkers with an ability to challenge the status quo, so if you are looking to join a business where your ideas are valued and implemented this could also be you!
What you will need;
- ACA/ ACCA qualified in practice
- Knowledge of IFRS/ US GAAP/ SOX
- Exposure working with an ERP system
- A methodical approach
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-currency reporting would be preferable