Are you an experienced Qualified FP&A Analyst with proven track record of providing detailed financial analysis and financial modelling within a creative setting and familiar with working in a data intensive environment. We are partnering with a dynamic marketing agency on this newly created role who are looking for an experienced Senior FP&A analyst to support with strategic and continued growth.
- Assist in designing and creation of revenue generation and job costing reporting systems
- Financial planning – 5 year plans, annual budgets, quarterly/ year forecasts, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Prep financial reports, charts, tables and other ad hoc projects as required
- Projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Reporting and analysis of results or performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to support decision making
- Financial modelling, maintain models during planning process ensuring accuracy and focused analytical review
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA, minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Minimum experience of 5 years in an FP&A Analyst role
- Experience in working in a data intensive environment
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Discreet, mature and profession approach
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business in a newly created role that will allow you to really put your stamp on it. If you have all that is required and believe that you are up to the challenge then please apply now.