Are you a newly qualified accountant from a top accounting practice looking for your first role in industry? We have partnered with a global FTSE 100 business operating across multiple sectors who are looking for a qualified accountant to join their London headquarters. This organisation has a truly global reach which means, if you are ambitious, the world is quite literally your oyster in terms of progression opportunities.
As the Statutory reporting analyst, you would be fully responsible for leading the simplification process of the statutory and consolidation reporting processes as well as being the key point of contact for Auditors and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the statutory reporting process and the coordination of statutory reporting for all branch/subsidiaries
- Balance Sheet ownership including overall consolidation, ensuring appropriate controls and reconciliations are being undertaken
- Tax coordination and support, including the provision of regular reconciliations between the management and statutory profits.
- Support the Internal Controls Manager in annual internal control review activities
- Lead Group and divisional projects to simplify the overall statutory reporting and consolidation processes.
The ideal candidate will fit most or all of the below profile:
- University degree or internationally recognised equivalent
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) from a top 10 practice
- Strong and up to date technical accounting knowledge (IFRS).
- Financial and statutory reporting experience.
- Fundamental understanding of financial reporting risk and control
- Prior consolidation and reporting systems experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports and other commentaries.
- Experience of working in a complex multi country environment.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to step out of Audit and into industry with an organisation where the opportunities to develop and progress in your career are endless.