Who Are We?
Founded in 2011, Global Accounting Network has grown into one of the most respected boutique search and recruitment firms in the UK. From 2 Directors sat in a silent office with a phone that didn’t ring, no clients and no candidates, we are now a multi-million turnover business working with exceptional candidates, an array of FTSE clients and some really interesting SMEs.
In nearly 5 years, we can boast a 98% placement success rate, leaving our candidates feeling valued and our clients satisfied.
- Growth plans for the next 5 years include UK and international offices, giving us greater opportunity for our team members to build fantastic careers
- We have built valuable partnerships with ICAEW and CIMA, exclusively working with them on initiatives such as salary surveys, careers fairs, marketing campaigns
- We have broken into the top clients in each of our sectors, punching above our weight and exposing our clients to really prestigious firms
- Each quarter we host a Thought Leadership Event in which expert speakers present on various people, finance or business issues to c. 130 of our clients and candidates
Why Work for Us?
We are changing the reputation of recruiters, stepping as far away as possible from the cowboy salesmen of yesteryear and delivering a service beyond the norm. Our entrepreneurial team is actively encouraged to contribute ideas, business plans, gaining the support and space to grow. In an industry that’s awash with micromanagement, we give an opportunity to take real ownership and run with your ideas.
- We have a genuine desire to pay people well and give real equity opportunities
- We have an impressive and varied client list in commerce, particularly retail, media, FMCG, technology, pharma and property
- We’ve established ourselves as an honest, responsible and reliable Consultancy gaining us access to the best contacts
- We’re a close knit team working together to achieve success by delivering exceptional service
- Our feedback is consistently excellent; read our testimonials!
Aside from being really good at what we do, we recognise that it’s a hard job and we know how to reward hard work, success and excellence. Consistently on offer are:
● Equity opportunities for consistent performers
● Most Valued Player of the Month prizes
● Most Valued Player of the Year prizes
● Unlimited Holiday Quota (performance depending)
● Regular incentive trips (Target this year for NYC & St Anton)
● Supercar Club membership
● Excellent training budgets
● Top performers lunches
● Holiday targets – the most recent example being the whole team jetting off to Valencia for 3 days after a particularly strong July
MVP of the Year 2015 went Ice Rally Driving in Norway:
Who Do We Want?
● Driven, ambitious, intelligent people with a positive attitude to life
● Creative people that can contribute to the development of the business
● A desire to design your own career
● A positive and gregarious sales person that gets excited about new challenges
Up for the challenge?
Get in touch with Matt Wadsworth – he’d love to sit down with you and discuss your opportunity over a coffee.